SEAHAWK MWS A1
The SEAHAWK Multi Weapon Station (MWS) A1 is specifically designed to be the most compact, lightweight, remote controlled naval gun system available. The SEAHAWK MWS A1 is ideal for small fast boats covering a range of operational missions from maritime interdiction to law enforcement patrols.
The modular design enables a variety of external deployable mounting options for fast boat designers. The compact size and single arm construction uses the minimum amount of deck space and keeps lines of sight clear for the crew and gunner.
Operational agility is ensured with a universal soft mount system which can be fitted with 7.62mm or 12.7mm machine guns from a variety of manufacturers. An alternative option is to fit a 40mm grenade launcher in the same soft mount system.
MSI-DS’s design approach of precision engagement and efficient usage of ammunition throughout the SEAHAWK range of gun systems is equally important for the SEAHAWK MWS A1 system. Advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for structural stiffness and the latest high torque zero backlash drive system ensures low dispersion of shots fired. Combining this with our own perfectly matched stabilisation and Fire Control System ensures that the SEAHAWK MWS A1 stays on target during dynamic manoeuvring and when underway at speed in a range of sea states.
- Compact and lightweight requiring minimal deck space
- Ideal for small fast boats and bridge wings on larger vessels
- Ammunition capacity: 200 rds typical 12.7mm / 400 rds typical 7.62mm
- Versatile soft mount for the operational choice of weapon:
- 7.62mm and 12.7mm machine guns
- 40mm Grenade Launcher
- External deck and deployable mounting options
- Complete integrated package including the Fire Control System and sensors
- Designed for precision engagement and efficient ammunition usage
- High performance stabilisation system with zero backlash