MSI-DS TERRAHAWK PALADIN
MSI-DS TERRAHAWK PALADIN is a self-contained solution developed for augmented mobility and deployability in close range air defence.
Modular, remote-controlled, and re-deployable – to defend against close range land, air, and maritime threats (proven C-UAS and C-FIAC capability).
The containerised system with sensors and effectors allows multiple deployment and mobility options – mounted on a military support vehicle (or trailer-based system) with the requisite space and payload capacity, and NATO-standard Demountable Rack Offload and Pickup System (D.R.O.P.S.), which can be deployed on the ground with offset remote control for operator survivability (hard-wire or Line of Sight).
The integration of our field-proven effectors, sensing and detection capabilities, including the MSI-DS TERRAHAWK LW Series gun mount and the MSI-DS SATOS, provides the assurance of class-leading accuracy, lethality, and survivability.
The system can be deployed as a singleton for point defence roles, or as part of a network under a Combat Management System for wider area defence. This enables the MSI-DS TERRAHAWK PALADIN to capably fulfil a wide range of field roles such as protecting high value targets, critical infrastructure, vulnerable points, as well as a force multiplier for coastal and border protection.
- Direct Fire Effectors up to 40mm
- Wide Range of Ammunition (i.e. Programmable, Proximity, Swimmer)
- Wide range of C-UAS Missile and laser-guided rocket pod integration.
- Remote Controlled (hard-wire or Line of Sight)
- Field-proven Electro Optic Sensor Suites (on or off-mount)
- Semi-autonomous cue and slew
- AI-enabled intelligent video tracking